ATK FR 14 Glam Edition
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
There are only 399 pairs of ATK's FreeRaider 14 GLAM Edition in the world. Shouldn't one of these flashy, special-edition versions of the best do-everything freeride and touring binding be yours?
Who says you can’t get high-performance freeriding and low-effort touring tech in one binding? Not the Italian engineers behind ATK, that’s for sure. The ATK FreeRaider 14 manages to marry the high-release precision you want stomping cliffs in deep powder with the ultralight, infinitely adjustable tech you want skinning uphill.
ATK’s patented CAM Release System combined with the brand-new Freeride Spacer gives the FreeRaider 14 its do-everything reputation. You’ve never felt this level of responsiveness, power transfer, and torsional stability in a non-Alpine binding. And you won’t find a release this precise and stable anywhere else. ATK ensures these innovations don’t interfere with the natural flex of your skis through a patented Elastic Response System in the heel.
The ATK FreeRaider 14 Glam Edition is more than a pretty face. It's stacked with other specialized design features to keep you lapping no matter how challenging the skin track. ATK’s Magneto system gives you five different heel-riser settings with the flick of a pole basket. A specially designed toe piece eliminates snowpack at the front of the binding. And the Up-hill Hardness Variator (UHV) lets you adjust the locking strength for different users while maximizing the life of your boots.
- DIN Range: 8-14 @ 97
- Adjustment Baseplate: 25mm
- Weight (Pair): 742g (1lb 10oz) @ 97
- Color: Green, Purple (LIMITED EDITION: Only 399 ever made.)
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, POM
- Adjustable Freeride Spacer delivers Alpine-style power transfer and response
- Patented CAM Release System delivers most stable downhill feel on the market
- Patented toe design prevents snow pack
- Up-hill Hardness Variator system minimizes wear and maximizes adjustability
- Easy-flip heel piece offers five climbing riser heights
- Ski Brake: 97, 102, 108, 120
- Integrated Crampon Slot