No more compromises. The Atomic Shift is here to say you can have full Alpine downhill power, control, and release even in the backcountry.
The Atomic Shift has a hidden tech pin system in the toe that deploys with the click of a button when it’s time to skin. Click the button again at the top to retract the pins, and boom -- You’re looking down those off-piste powder dumps in a full-on downhill binding. The same unique system means you only need one binding to cover both your touring days and your resort days.
The Atomic Shift 10 accommodates a lower DIN range than its bigger cousin, making this alpine touring binding ideal for intermediate-level skiers, smaller skiers, and those just starting to dip their toe into earning their turns.
- DIN Range: 4-10
- Adjustment Baseplate: 30mm
- Weight (Pair): 1760g (3lb 14oz)
- Color: White, Black
- Materials: Carbon-infused polyamide
- Switch between Hike and Ride modes with push of a button
- Easy-flip heel piece offers three climbing riser heights (0°, 2° & 10°)
- Adjustable toe height
- Low-Profile Chassis
- Multi-Norm Certified for compatibility with all boot sole types
- Requires boot with full heel and toe lugs