Atomic Vantage 90 Ti Women's
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Atomic Vantage 90 Ti Women's is a highly versatile ski for intermediate and advanced riders. The 90 Ti combines the construction of a high performance frontside ski with a comfortable waist width to create a ski that is confident on all areas of the mountain. This is great for resort skiing on firm packed snow and frozen groomers, thanks in part to the Titanium Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone material in critical zones, which grants rigid stability and rock-solid dependability. The Vantage 90 Ti is perfect for the resort ripper who wants options when it comes to choosing new ski terrain. Now nothing stands between you and the skier you want to be.
- Sidecut: 127.5/90/114 mm @176 cm
- Turn Radius: 18.4m @ 176cm
- Weight: 1750 grams each @176 cm
- Dura Cap Sidewall
- Ash/Poplar Core "Atomic Power Woodcore"
- Prolite Construction
- Energy Backbone
- Titanium Tank Mesh - lightweight strength from tip to tail
- Directional Shape
- Structured Topsheet - durability and high quality finish
- World Cup Base Finish
- All Mountain Rocker 15% Rocker /85% Camber / Flat tail