An East Coast touring ski needs to be able to float and hold an edge and that's exactly what you get with Atomic's Backland 95.
Wide enough to surf but narrow enough to keep your weight planted where you want it, the Atomic Backland 95 uses a poplar and caruba wood ultralight core to make uphilling for an extra lap even more tempting. Atomic’s carbon backbone design and patented HRZN tech tip make the Backland 95 a playful, powerful and exceptionally nimble touring ski.
- Dimensions: 126.5 / 95 / 115 @177cm
- Radius: 18m @177cm
- Profile: Rocker/Camber (15% tip rocker, 85% camber, flat tail)
- Construction: Dura Cap Sidewall
- Carbon backbone
- Poplar, Caruba wood core
- HRZN tech tip
- Sintered Base
- Weight: 1350g (3lb) per ski @177cm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years