A powerful and lively choice for the telemark-er in your life, the new-and-improved Bishop BMF/3 is a real problem-solver. The days of picking between those comfy old boots and top-of-the-line bindings designed for newer footwear are over. The Bishop BMF/3 telemark binding works with both NTN and “duckbill” boots, with an easily adjustable one-size-fits-all system to accommodate the biggest or smallest hoofs.
The easy, intuitive step-in/step-out system means no more bending over to fiddle with transition systems. The three-stage heel riser makes for speedy climbs that make “one last lap” conversations a whole lot shorter.
Bishop tweaked a couple elements of their most popular telemark binding for 2022, moving the knuckle pivot back, making the mode switch easier to flick, and swapping aluminum for carbon fiber under the heel. That means its as powerful, lively, and adjustable as its predecessors, but sturdier -- without added weight.
- One-Size-Fits-All for NTN (270-346mm) or “Duckbill” (280-356mm) boots
- NOTE: Binding requires heel with shelf -- not compatible with older Crispi CXR boots
- Weight (Pair): 1890g (4lb 3oz)
- Ski Brakes included (90-100-115-125mm)
- Color: Green
- Easy “alpine style” step-in/step-out system
- Three riser heights for easy climbing (0-7-14 degrees)
- Carbon fiber, aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel