One ski to rule them all. The Black Crows Atris will be just as happy in powder dumps and on corduroy, on the biggest mountains and in the park, winning the race for the passenger seat on the drive home or cruising for style points in the trees.
Touted as the Black Crows flagship model, the Atris is the ski that can handle it all. The Atris has a 108mm waist width, medium flex, and a lot of character. A directional shape, progressive tip rise, and whip-fast double rocker design give the Atris its versatility.
The poppy poplar core and step-down sidewall chew up sidehits and slush. When the gods bless us with a foot of blower, the Atris has so much fun you can practically hear your skis cackling along with you when you stomp that trick you’ve been working on all winter.
- Sidecut: 139/108/126mm @184.2cm
- Turn Radius: 20m @184.2cm
- Weight: 2000g @ 184.2cm
- Core: Poplar Wood Core
- Sidewalls: Semi-Cap Construction with Step-Down Sidewall
- Rocker/Camber: double rocker, medium classic camber
- Flex: Mid Flex 78/100 (Black Crows flex scale)