Black Crows Camox Birdie 97
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Black Crows Camox Birdie is a woman's ski dream come true! The Camox Birdie is slightly lighter than the universal Camox, and is a really fun mid-fat, all-mountain ski for variable terrain. This is an incredibly playful ski, thanks to its progressive flex, great maneuverability, and strong edge hold at high speeds. Dependable enough for expert freeriders, yet forgiving enough for intermediate piste riders, this has been a fan favorite for many years, and after one ride, you'll probably agree.
- Sidecut: 128/97/116 mm @168cm
- Turn Radius: 20m @168cm
- Weight: 1725g each @168cm
- Core: Poplar Wood Core
- Sidewalls: Semi-Cap Construction with Step-Down Sidewall
- Double rocker, Medium Classic Camber
- Flex: Mid-Soft Flex 75/100 (Black Crows flex scale)
- Motto: I'll do anything you want.