There’s a reason Black Crows sells so many Camox Freebird touring skis. These mid-fat bad boys provide a sporty, freewheeling feel downhill and a light, efficient trek to get there.
The progressive front rocker and milder tail rocker give the Camox Freebird it’s playful feel. The carbon-fiber laminate and paulownia wood core provide superior dampening and torsional stiffness at a featherweight 1375 grams per ski.
The Camox Freebird wants to help you shake your tailfeather. Black Crows distinguished the Camox from its other Freebird touring skis by engineering a slightly raised tail shape. This feature not only makes every turn a little softer on the way out – it also makes it easier to set up your skins, saving you previous moments you’d rather spend cruising down the sharp side of the planet.
- Sidecut: 133/96/114mm @178cm
- Turn Radius: 17m @ 178cm
- Profile: Progressive Front Rocker/Underfoot Camber/Light Tail Rocker
- Slightly raised tail for soft turns
- Weight: 1375g per ski @ 178cm
- Core: Paulownia
- Laminates: Carbon Fiber, Titanal plate at binding mount
- Sidewalls: Semi-cap construction