You didn’t hike up all that way to dilly-dally, now didja? The Black Crows Corvus Freebird has the beef and power you’ll need to rip down through the powder fields, balanced with the nimble turn initiation and hardcore edge grip you need to lace those tight tree runs.
The flat-tail complement to Black Crows’ more playful, surfy touring models, the Corvus Freebird uses a carbon-fiber laminate to deliver superior stability and dampening in all types of snow. This is an every-day, all-season quiver-killer, built for the off-piste touring enthusiast who also wants to rock the same skis in-bounds. Designed by backcountry legend Julien Regnier, the Corvus Freebird is built to keep you charging every day, whether you’re earning your turns in the backcountry or lapping the lift.
- Sidecut: 140/107/119mm @ 183cm
- Turn Radius: 21m @ 181cm
- Profile: Front Rocker/Underfoot Camber/Early-Rise Tail
- Weight: 1875g per ski @ 183cm
- Core: Poplar
- Laminates: Carbon Fiber, Titanal plate at binding mount
- Sidewalls: Semi-cap construction