Named for one of the most legendary venues for extreme backcountry skiing and riding, and designed with the hardy engineering and versatile configuration options to match. Elevenate’s Bec de Rosses jacket has best-in-class durability and waterproofing courtesy of two different types of three-layer hardshell Gore-tex and Elevenate’s signature folded, glued, and sewn seams.
The Bec de Rosses jacket features a removable powder skirt, large front pockets placed to ensure easy access around backpack straps, and a large tailored hood that can accommodate a helmet or snug down over a beanie, all in a sleek true-to-size fit.
Elevenate’s premium outerwear is designed by veteran free skier Sara Ronngren and renowned mountain guide Jimmy Oden to blend playful fashion with the rigorous technical standards you need when Mother Nature gets cranky. An Elevenate garment will never be uncomfortable and never let you down.
- Material: 3-layer “Most Breathable” Gore-tex, 3-layer “Most Rugged” Gore-tex, 100% polyamide
- Water repellent treatment
- Folded, glued, and sewn seams
- Weight: 720g (1lb 9oz) @ Large
- Removable powder skirt
- Large front pockets designed with backcountry use in mind