Elevenate Combin Down Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
It’s never made sense to us that geese fly south for the winter. Their feathers are so warm! Honestly, they’re missing all the fun.
The Elevenate Combin Down jacket brings the ultimate warmth to the ski slopes. This is a fully goose down insulated coat – yes, even the dual-adjustable storm hood is filled with cold-proof clouds of the stuff – with a layer of water- and wind-resistant Gore-Tex Infinium tacked on. An ideal layer for longer treks on the coldest days or resort laps when it’s dry and crisp, you’ve never been this warm while standing on your skis.
- Outer Material: Gore-Tex Infinium
- Insulation Material: Goose Down
- Liner Material: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Box-back construction maximizes warmth
- Dual-adjustable insulated storm hood