Elevenate Free Tour Shell Jacket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Elevenate Free Tour ski jacket is a lightweight, fully waterproof hardshell built for the days that push your heartrate up, whether it’s a nordic circuit, a backcountry tour, or just a rip-roaring resort trip. Using Gore-tex’s “Active” line of materials delivers the lightest and most breathable 3-layer waterproof material on the market. Front pockets are designed to accommodate skins without messing up the tailored, sleek fit of the Elevenate Free Tour shell jacket.
Elevenate’s premium outerwear is designed by veteran free skier Sara Ronngren and renowned mountain guide Jimmy Oden to blend playful fashion with the rigorous technical standards you need when Mother Nature gets cranky. An Elevenate garment will never be uncomfortable and never let you down.
- Material: 3-layer Gore-tex “Active” (lightest and most breathable)
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Thin flannel-like backing for lightweight insulation
- Folded, glued, and sewn seams
- Weight: 450g (1lb) @ Large
- Water resistant YKK zippers at vents and all pockets