Elevenate Future Jacket W
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Elevenate Future Jacket is a lightly-insulated, parka-style ski jacket perfect for all-mountain, all-weather use. Designed with the ski lift in mind, the Elevenate Future Jacket uses lightweight 40% kapok insulation to keep out the chill without weighing you down. The 2-layer EPS outer material is 10,000mm waterproof rated.
Elevenate’s premium outerwear is designed by veteran free skier Sara Ronngren and renowned mountain guide Jimmy Oden to blend playful fashion with the rigorous technical standards you need when Mother Nature gets cranky. An Elevenate garment will never be uncomfortable and never let you down.
- Material: 2-layer EPS (10,000mm waterproof)
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: 40% kapok, 60% recycled polyester
- Folded, glued, and sewn seams
- Weight: 1120g (2lb 8oz) @ Medium
- Underarm vent zippers
- Zippered “pass pocket” on wrist