Elevenate Future Pants W
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Elevenate Future Pants are a lightly-insulated, relaxed-fit ski pant perfect for all-mountain, all-weather use. Designed with the ski lift in mind, the Elevenate Future Pants use lightweight 40% kapok insulation to keep out the chill without weighing you down. The 2-layer EPS outer material is 10,000mm waterproof rated.
Elevenate’s premium outerwear is designed by veteran free skier Sara Ronngren and renowned mountain guide Jimmy Oden to blend playful fashion with the rigorous technical standards you need when Mother Nature gets cranky. An Elevenate garment will never be uncomfortable and never let you down.
- Material: 2-layer EPS (10,000mm waterproof)
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: 40% kapok, 60% recycled polyester
- Folded, glued, and sewn seams
- Weight: 820g (1lb 13oz) @ Medium
- Side vent zippers