Elevenate Pure Jacket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Warm and waterproof? Check. Bulky? Absolutely not. The Elevenate Pure jacket combines rugged, breathable 3-layer Gore-tex [img] and a thin flannel-like backing material in a relaxed cut for easy motion. A technical layer built with the backcountry in mind, the Elevenate Pure jacket will keep you dry and cozy all season.
Elevenate’s premium outerwear is designed by veteran free skier Sara Ronngren and renowned mountain guide Jimmy Oden to blend playful fashion with the rigorous technical standards you need when Mother Nature gets cranky. An Elevenate garment will never be uncomfortable and never let you down.
- Material: 3-layer Gore-tex
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Thin flannel-like backing for lightweight insulation
- Folded, glued, and sewn seams
- Weight: 870g (1lb 15oz) @ Large
- Water resistant YKK zippers at vents and all pockets