Full Tilt First Chair 100 Boot
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Full Tilt First Chair 100 Ski Boot is a performance-driven ski boot that will let you conquer any challenge on the mountain full force. Featuring a classic tongue liner, Grip Walk Outsoles, and a medium stiff flex at 100, this boot is ready to respond to your every command. The First Chair 100 packs a solid punch, and is ready to be the best all-mountain boot for skiers looking for a softer flex.
- Flex: 100
- Width: 99mm
- Sole: Gripwalk, Dual Material Toa & Heel- slip-resistance, natural walking roll thanks to a curved rubber sole
- Binding System: Alpine/ Gripwalk
- Liner: Intuition Classic Liner - 100% moldable, either by your body heat or in our shop with one of our boot fitters
- Wide Toe Box area - created by using thinner foam
- "J Bar" Foam Support - additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle to increase ankle hold, and to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Shock Absorber Boot Board - soft rubber layer in the sole helps to absorb vibrations and impacts for a smooth ride
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% ribbed tongue for smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe.
- Shell: Soul Shell, features Full Tilt's 3-piece design
- Forward Lean Adjustment - 3 position options
- Buckles: Aluminum, wide-track