The Mammut Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket for Women is one of the warmest insulated jackets money can buy, period. This would be an ideal jacket to bring along on a winter expedition or bivouacking. The Eigerjoch Pro uses RDS-certified goose down coupled with the innovative double chamber construction to keep you nice and warm and make sure there aren’t any upper body cold spots. For even better protection against moisture, the jacket has partially taped seams and is made with water-repellant down, which is treated with PrimaLoft synthetic fiber insulation made from recycled polyester. Pertex Quantum Pro material on the outside of the jacket is ultra-light and extra abrasion-resistant. An additional water-repellant treatment offers extra protection in extreme conditions. For bitter cold climates, the Mammut Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket for Women delivers unprecedented warmth and comfort.
- Materials: Main material: 100% Polyamide. Filling: 90% down, 10% feather.
- Extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material with ultra-thin water-repellent coating and Diamond Fuse technology for increased weather protection and excellent abrasion resistance
- Filled with 200 g water-repellent 90/10 goose down (puff strength: 850 cuin) for optimal heat retention
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive® stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack-compatible chest pockets with zipper
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Wrist gaiters
- Additional stow bag with 2 carabiner loops
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)