It doesn't matter if you’re trying to zoom up a forest service road to your favorite shuttle lap before work or just need a little extra boost to combat a pesky knee injury; the Rip E9 can find a place in your garage. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor and 625 watt external downtube battery team up to power this trail weapon from the parking lot to the summit with ease. The 150mm of rear wheel travel ensures a smooth ride from start to finish. The future is here, and it wants you to get more biking in!
- RockShox Zeb R 160mm
- Size Medium
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL 3-Pos 150mm
- SRAM SX Eagle Drivetrain 11-50T
- SRAM Guide RE Brakes
- Stans Notubes Flow D, Formula ECT 148s Hub
- Schwalbe Eddy Current EVO Super Trail TLE Addix Soft 29x2.4 Front
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO Super Trail TLE Addix Soft 29x2.35 Rear
- KS LEV Si Dropper Post
This bike is a Demo bike and it has a few rides under its belt. It is in great mechanical condition but may have a few blemishes. This discounted price reflects the use that it has seen. Please call us at 802-253-4531 with any questions!