Ortovox Berrino Jacket W
|Availability:||Out of stock|
When the conditions call for a softshell, the stretchy, lightweight Ortovox Berrino is your ideal ski touring jacket. An inner layer of ribbed Tasmanian merino wool keeps your skin cozy, while the scuff-, wind-, and water-resistant polyamide exterior keeps the elements at bay.
Ortovox ups the value with functional details any winter sports enthusiast can appreciate: Hidden, integrated thumb loops, bonded pockets at the chest and upper arm, and no-fuss elastic cuffs.
- Wind-, scuff-, and water-resistant
- Material: 79% polyamide, 10% elastane, 11% merino wool
- 2-way stretch material
- Weight: 270g (10oz)
- Integrated, hidden thumb loops
- Elasticated seams and cuffs
- Bonded upper-arm and chest pockets
- Tailored, athletic fit