No one should have to choose between being warm, being dry, and being able to move freely all day. The Ortovox Cevedale ski touring pant promises all three. A wind-, scuff-, and water-resistant outer layer and cozy, ribbed Tasmanian merino wool lining sandwich Ortovox’s lightweight, stretchy, and breathable membrane layer.
The contrast-color map pocket on the thigh isn’t just a fashion statement. It’s made from waterproof Loden, a traditional Swiss style of wool that retains the natural lanolin for astonishingly strong moisture protection without synthetics.
- Ribbed Tasmanian merino wool insulation
- Wind-, water-, and scuff-resistant exterior
- Highly breathable two-way stretch material membrane
- Waterproof Loden wool map pocket
- Rip-resistant sharp-edge protection exterior
- Adjustable buttoned ankle cuffs
- Weight: 454g (16oz)