Ortovox Col Becchei Jacket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Different alpine touring enthusiasts have different needs and preferences. Every Ortovox garment is designed to minimize the tradeoffs -- between warmth and weight, stretch and protection -- but sometimes you just need a truly specialized item. You will not find a more athletic, more breathable lightweight ski touring jacket than the Ortovox Col Becchei.
Here the Swiss experts eschew the smartwool and the heavy-duty waterproofing, in order to give you every millimeter of athletic range of motion your body will allow -- and banish sweat before you even notice it starting. The Col Becchei uses Schoeller mesh and soft merino inserts to brush off the wind and weather, and a slick bit of molecular engineering inside to send sweat running. It’s called C_Change, built on a reactive polymer that opens pores when your body temp rises and closes them again once you’ve cooled. Some tech garments wick away sweat. The Ortovox Col Becchei stamps its passport and kicks it right out.
- Intelligent C_Change polymer membrane releases overheated air then closes back up for best-in-class breathability
- Merino Naturetec Light wool insulation in targeted areas
- Schoeller mesh outer layer
- Athletic-tailored fit and stretch
- Backpack-compatible pockets
- Vent zips at armpit
- Tight-fitting hood can fit under helmets
- Weight: 418g (15oz)