The Ortovox Pordoi Jacket uses a slick bit of molecular engineering inside to send sweat running. It’s called C_Change, built on a reactive polymer that opens pores when your body temp rises and closes them again once you’ve cooled. Some tech garments wick away sweat. The Ortovox Pordoi stamps its passport and kicks it right out.
C_Change’s unique chemical engineering combines with insert panels of Loden, a traditional Swiss wool that leaves natural lanolin intact to deliver uncanny waterproofing for a non-synthetic material. As always, Ortovox doesn’t stop at technical excellence. The Pordoi jacket features thoughtful design details like a hook-and-loop cuff and dual-adjusting storm hood to go with its stylish aesthetics.
- Water resistant (10,000mm)
- C_Change intelligent polymer membrane for best-in-class breathability
- 4-way stretch Naturetec Scholler softshell blends merino wool and polyamide
- Merino and Loden wool lining
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- Athletic-tailored fit and stretch
- 2 chest pockets + 1 upper arm pocket
- Vent zips at armpit
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment
- Weight: 538g (1lb 3oz)