Ranger 120 Walk Dyn
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
There was a time when skiing more than one way meant buying more than one set of ski boots. Those days are over. If you love ripping the resort as much as you love hitting the backcountry, the Fischer Ranger 120 Walk Dyn boots are the tool you need to maximize your season.
Fischer Ranger Walk Dyn boots are flexible enough to allow a comfortable, efficient stride when you’re fighting gravity on your way uphill, and stiff and responsive enough to power you through the most aggressive lines when you head back down.
Switching between alpine and touring mode is as easy as flicking a switch. The dynamic walk-ride transition mechanism built into the Fischer Ranger Walk Dyn line doesn’t require much force but locks securely into place when the skier makes their choice. Why crowd your gear closet with extra boots when you can let one pair guide you through every day of your season?
- Flex: 120
- Last: 99mm
- Sole: GripWalk, 335mm length @ 29.5
- Material: Grilamid shell and cuff, Primaloft insulation
- Integrated Ski/Walk mode switching mechanism
- Dynafit Certified Tech Fittings
- Thermoformable liner
- Weight: 1650g (per boot) @ 29.5
- Cuff Rotation: 55 degrees
- 50mm Phatt Maxx power strap