Roxa RX Tour
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Light on the way up or powerful on the way down? That’s the choice you have to make shopping for alpine touring boots...right?
WRONG! Roxa’s RX Tour boots tip the scales at a spritely 1190 grams (barely 2.5 pounds), yet provide the power and feel everybody wants hooking turns and surfing.
Roxa has introduced moldable liners to ensure their famously snug and responsive fit is accessible to those with wider feet. Their easy and precisely-adjustable power strap buckle, and wide range of motion in the ascent make transitions a cinch.
- Flex: 100
- Width: 99mm
- Sole: Sky-Walk rubber sole
- Binding System: Standard Dynafit Certified Insert
- Liner: Ultralight tour/U75
- Buckles: 2 aluminum + cable closures
- Weight: 1190g (2lb 10oz) @ 26.5
- Forward Lean: 18 degrees in ski mode
- Cuff Rotation: 62 degrees
- Boot Cuff: Grilamid
- Boot Shell: Grilamid