The ATK Raider 12 might just be the best freeride ski binding on the market. It might be the best touring ski binding on the market. And it’s definitely the best blend of the two -- something you just don’t see very often.
The ATK Raider 12 blocks provides best-in-class downhill feel, torsion control, and release precision at the heel, thanks to ATK’s patented CAM Release System and Elastic Response System. When it’s time to transition and head downhill, you’ll think a wizard swapped out those featherweight, ultra-customizable touring bindings you just had on for a pair of true downhillers, full of power and stability and precision in every type of snow.
The ATK Raider 12 tips the scales at a shockingly featherweight 670 grams for the pair. The stable, powerful heel piece still allows your ski its full natural flex on the way down, while a five-stage riser, anti-snowpack toe, and variable toe-lock setting system make it even more tempting to climb up for another lap. These are easy to step into, easy to tweak in every aspect of uphilling and downhilling, and designed to minimize wear and tear on your boots.
- DIN Range: 5-12
- Adjustment Baseplate: 25mm
- Weight (Pair): 670g (1lb 8oz)
- Color: Blue/Orange, Black
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, POM
- Patented CAM Release System delivers most stable downhill feel on the market
- Patented toe design prevents snow pack
- Up-hill Hardness Variator system minimizes wear and maximizes adjustability
- Easy-flip heel piece offers five climbing riser heights (0, 27.5, 40, 44, 49mm)
- Ski Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
- Integrated Crampon Slot
- Optional Freeride Spacer for Alpine-style power transfer and response