Going hard means that sometimes things break. Let us get you back out on the trail quickly with our friendly and knowledgeable service department.
Basic Tune - $49.99
All the basics: Polish frame and inspect for damage, clean and lube chain, adjust headset, adjust hubs, laterally true wheels, clean drive train, inflate tires, adjust brakes, derailleurs, and tighten bolts.
A-La Carte Menu and Quick Fixes:
- Flat tire fix - $10 + tube cost
- Shift or Mechanical Brake Adjustment - $10 and up
- Hub Overhaul - $25 and up
- Wheel truing - $15 and up
- Spoke replacement - $15 + spokes
- Brake bleed - $25 and up per brake
- Fork lower leg service (seal and oil change) - $50 + parts
- Rear shock seals and service - $30 plus parts
- Dirty bike fee - $20 and up
- Suspension setup -$15
- Cable and Housing Replacement - $10 per cable + cables/housing
- Air is always free
- Custom wheel builds - $60-$80 per wheel
- Bike shipping assembly/disassembly $60-$100
- Full custom bike builds – Let’s talk! We can make it much more affordable than you might think.
We will always call a head before doing any of the fixes listed above so that there are no surprise charges.
General Labor Rate: $60/hour | Labor Estimates Do Not Include Parts
Basic accessory (non-mechanical parts like bars, grips, racks, etc.) installation is on us if you buy the parts here! Mechanical parts (chains, brakes, etc.) will be installed at 25% off the regular labor rate.