Finally, ATK’s best-in-class Raider line of touring bindings are available for lighter-weight and less-advanced skiers. The new ATK Raider 10 borrows the technological advancements of ATK’s Raider 12, but with a lower release value range suited to smaller folks.
The ATK Raider 10 blocks snowpack at the toe, provides best-in-class downhill feel, torsion control, and release precision at the heel, and an unreal amount of adjustability at every piece -- all while weighing in at a shockingly featherweight 670 grams for the pair. ATK’s patented CAM Release System and Elastic Response System make a stable, powerful heel piece that still allows your ski its full natural flex. These are easy to step into, easy to tweak in every aspect of uphilling and downhilling, and designed to minimize wear and tear on your boots.
- DIN Range: 4-10
- Adjustment Baseplate: 25mm
- Weight (Pair): 670g (1lb 8oz)
- Color: Blue, Black
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, POM
- Patented CAM Release System delivers most stable downhill feel on the market
- Patented toe design prevents snow pack
- Up-hill Hardness Variator system minimizes wear and maximizes adjustability
- Easy-flip heel piece offers five climbing riser heights (0, 27.5, 40, 44, 49mm)
- Ski Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
- Integrated Crampon Slot
- Optional Freeride Spacer for Alpine-style power transfer and response