Consider the possum. The Rip 9 RDO is that one friend with multiple personalities. It can be an enduro rig one day toting a 65 degree headtube angle seeking out every berm and drop it can find. The next day the flip chip technology transforms the Rip 9 into a supple flickable trail bike with a less slack and better climbing 66 degree headtube angle for longer days in the saddle. 140mm of CVA suspension keeps the Rip 9 glued to its line with consistent reliability.
- Fox Float 36 Factory GRIP 2 EVOL 150mm
- Fox Float X Factory EVOL 2-Pos 140mm
- SRAM GX Eagle Drivetrain 10-52T
- SRAM G2 R Brakes
- DT Swiss EX 1900 30mm Wheelset, Boost Spacing
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO Super Trail TLE Addix SpeedGrip 29x2.6
- KS LEV Si Dropper Post