No more compromises. The Atomic Shift is here to say you can have full Alpine downhill power, control, and release even in the backcountry.
The Atomic Shift has a hidden tech pin system in the toe that deploys with the click of a button when it’s time to skin. Click the button again at the top to retract the pins, and boom -- You’re looking down those off-piste powder dumps in a full-on downhill binding. The same unique system means you only need one binding to cover both your touring days and your resort days.
The Atomic Shift 13 is an ideal alpine touring binding for advanced skiers, heavier skiers, and backcountry veterans who are tired of settling for a just-OK downhill feel.
- DIN Range: 6-13
- Adjustment Baseplate: 30mm
- Weight (Pair): 1760g (3lb 14oz)
- Color: Gold, Black
- Materials: Carbon-infused polyamide
- Switch between Hike and Ride modes with push of a button
- Easy-flip heel piece offers three climbing riser heights (0°, 2° & 10°)
- Adjustable Toe Height
- Low-Profile Chassis
- Multi-Norm Certified for compatibility with all boot sole types
- Requires boot with full heel and toe lugs