Plum Summit 12 Stopper
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Give me a brake!! For those who prefer a brake system to relying on leashes, the Plum Summit 12 Stopper is a strong, sturdy, highly adjustable, and easy-to-use option that will keep you riding with confidence and cruising uphill without hardly breaking a sweat.
As with all their models, Plum’s Summit 12 Stopper components are shaped from raw blocks of high-quality 7075 aluminum, hardened steel, and POM plastic, a manufacturing technique that keeps the Summit 12 Stopper light without sacrificing stability, on-piste or off. Plum’s heel risers offer three heights to accommodate even the steepest skin tracks, with a turnable mechanism that adjusts with a flick of your pole.
- DIN Range: 5.5-12
- Adjustment Baseplate: 35mm
- Weight (Pair): 1100g (2lb 2oz)
- Automatic brake system
- Color: Black
- Integrated, removable crampon slot
- Easy-turn heel piece offers three climbing riser heights (0-59-84mm)
- Shaped aluminum 7075, Hardened steel, shaped POM plastic heel
- Optional Crampon Slot