The Dynafit Radical Pro keeps showing up on “best alpine touring boot” lists for a reason: It’s simply unmatched for downhill power, ease-of-use, and dynamic adjustability. You can transition with one hand, in one motion, and feel a stability previously only available in pure downhill boots.
The Dynafit Radical Pro will keep your dogs cozy all day, uphill and down, with a 120 flex rating, 11 degree forward lean in downhill mode, and 60 degrees of cuff rotation.
The Radical Pro replaces and improves upon their previous Hoji Free model, swapping in a toe and heel welt to maximize compatibility with a variety of bindings and tweaking the design of the tongue to enhance feel and power transfer.
- Flex: 120
- Width: 103.5mm
- Sole: Pomoca Climb (TOUR)
- Binding System: Master Step
- Liner: Radical Pro Liner
- Patented HOJI Lock system provides one-handed mode transition, best-in-class power transfer
- Weight: 1270g (2lb 13oz)
- Forward Lean: 11 degrees in ski mode
- Cuff Rotation: 60 degrees
- Boot Cuff: Grilamid
- Boot Shell: Grilamid