Who says you can’t get high-performance freeriding and low-effort touring tech in one binding? Not the Italian engineers behind ATK, that’s for sure. The ATK FreeRaider 14 manages to marry the high-release precision you want stomping cliffs in deep powder with the ultralight, infinitely adjustable tech you want skinning uphill.
ATK’s patented CAM Release System combined with the brand-new Freeride Spacer gives the FreeRaider 14 its do-everything reputation. You’ve never felt this level of responsiveness, power transfer, and torsional stability in a non-Alpine binding. And you won’t find a release this precise and stable anywhere else. ATK ensures these innovations don’t interfere with the natural flex of your skis through a patented Elastic Response System in the heel.
The ATK FreeRaider is stacked with other specialized design features to keep you lapping no matter how challenging the skin track. ATK’s Magneto system gives you five different heel-riser settings with the flick of a pole basket. A specially designed toe piece eliminates snowpack at the front of the binding. And the Up-hill Hardness Variator (UHV) lets you adjust the locking strength for different users while maximizing the life of your boots.
- DIN Range: 8-14 @ 97
- Adjustment Baseplate: 25mm
- Weight (Pair): 742g (1lb 10oz) @ 97
- Color: Green, Black
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, POM
- Adjustable Freeride Spacer delivers Alpine-style power transfer and response
- Patented CAM Release System delivers most stable downhill feel on the market
- Patented toe design prevents snow pack
- Up-hill Hardness Variator system minimizes wear and maximizes adjustability
- Easy-flip heel piece offers five climbing riser heights
- Ski Brake: 97, 102, 108, 120
- Integrated Crampon Slot