Light as a feather, stiff as a board -- isn’t that the saying? By shaping their parts from whole blocks of high-quality aluminum, steel, and plastic, French binding maker Plum delivers the mix of featherweight convenience and sturdy, secure tech that makes every day easy and fun.
Plum’s Guide model -- available in 12 or 7 for riders of all sizes and skill levels -- boast a best-in-class adjustability range and ease of use. Nifty bonus features include an integrated slot for attaching crampons and a three-stage twisting heel riser system that adjusts with a flick of your pole. Plum Guide ski bindings will keep you moving with confidence on every part of the mountain and every type of snow, from chest-deep pow to in-bounds hardpack.
- DIN Range: 5.5-12 @ 12, 3.5-7 @ 7
- Adjustment Baseplate: 30mm
- Weight (Pair): 670g (1lb8oz)
- Color: Grey, Black (12); Purple (7)
- Integrated, removable crampon slot
- Easy-turn heel piece offers three climbing riser heights
- (0-59-84mm @ 12, 0-59-79mm @ 7)
- Shaped aluminum 7075, Hardened steel, shaped POM plastic heel
- Leash attachment point (leash included!!)
- Optional Crampon Slot