Skiing aggressively in the backcountry requires aggressive gear. You have to be able to trust your tech bindings to charge hard – something that hasn’t always been easy to find in the earlier years of the sport. And you want them to make the climb up comfortable, efficient, and easy, too. (My, aren’t you selfish!)
Enter the Dynafit ST Rotation 14, a ski touring binding that invites you to let it rip to your heart’s content. The patented Dynafit rotating toe mechanism guards against pre-release in the most technical of turns and crunchiest of crusts, while the Bayonet heel lock system delivers optimum power transfer.
You’ll have plenty of energy to make the most of that downhill power thanks when you get to the top, too. The ST Rotation 14’s Hub Centering system makes stepping into the toe easy and consistent while a specialized design eliminates snow and ice build-up. The walk-ride switch and heel risers are easy to adjust with the tip of a pole. Uphilling efficiency is about both technique and equipment – so get yourself the right tool for the job.
- DIN Range: 7-14
- Adjustment Baseplate: 45mm
- Weight (Pair): 1210g
- Color: Gray, Black
- Materials: Forged Aluminum, Stainless Steel, High-test Plastic
- Patented Dynafit rotating toe piece prohibits pre-release
- Hub Centering system for easy step-in
- Bayonet heel lock for optimum downhill power transfer
- Adjustable heel riser offers 3 different climbing heights
- Toe pin design sheds snow and ice on step-in
- Integrated crampon slot